Sithonia is the middle peninsula ("leg") of Halkidiki Greece. It is not so crowded as Kassandra in the summer months and is offered for relaxed holidays. Sithonia combines perfectly the natural beauty of green forests and magical beaches with the picturesque villages and unique architecture. The intense coastline relief, forms many isolated beaches and small island, ready to be discovered, in an unimaginable adventure.
Sithonia also offers a variety of hotels, apartments, studios etc, that covers every visitor's needs. There are also restaurants and taverns for all tastes, sports facilities, shops, bars.
Sithonia: what to visit
Some places worth visiting in Sithonia Halkidiki Greece include:
- Neos Marmaras
- Porto Caras
- Portokali gulf
- Elia beach
- Kalogria beach
- Ormos Panagias
- Fava beach
- Agios Nikolaos village
- Sikia Beach
- Porto Koufo
- Lagomandra beach
- Karidi beach
- Islands Diaporos,Kelyfos and Spalathronisia
Sithonia: What to do
Some of the things to do in Sithonia are:
- Walk, ride a bike or drive a jeep safari in the various hiking routes inside the forest.
- Rent a boat to visit isolated beaches or small islands.
- Go snorkeling or scuba diving and of course swimming.
- Participate in a cruise to Mount Athos.