Cruises from Kassandra Halkidiki Greece
What could be better in your vacations than engaging in an adventurous day cruise? Probably nothing, except if you are suffering from nausea. In Kassandra Halkidiki there are many options for daily programmed group cruises, by ship. Some of these options include:
- Cruises to Toroneos gulf, with stops to several beautiful Kassandra beaches. You can enjoy the magnificent view or even a barbeque in the ship! The ship may also stop offshore or to villages, like Pefkohori.
- Cruise to Ammouliani island. In this cruise you 'll have the chance to visit the picturesque Portokali gulf, the small islands just before Ammouliani, Ammouliani island and impressive Karagatsi gulf.
- A cruise to Mount Athos is an old time classic cruise, everyone should engage in. Whereas only men are allowed in the area of Mount Athos, everyone can see the monasteries from the sea. Ouranoupoli is another stop for some ships.
- Sithonia peninsula cruise, with stops to famous Vourvourou and Kavourotripes beaches. Some ships also stop to Tripiti beach, or even visit Ammouliani island.
- Adventurous type of cruises to secluded beaches, for swimming, snorkelling or scuba diving. Spalathronisia beaches are offered for this type of excursions.
However, if you want your stops to be closer to the beaches or to have more freedom as to where to go, you should try a private boat tour. Sailing by yacht is a more expensive option, but it enables you to go wherever you want, even to places not covered by programmed cruises.